KC's is a leader in Wisconsin Online Driver Education. We were among the first to offer this online program. To date several thousand students have taken our online course. Our 30 Hour Online Course meets and exceeds the Wisconsin minimum requirement for Driver Education Classroom.
- 30 Hour Complete Online Course - FEE: $95 This course is our most common Online Course. Multiple thousands of students have already taken it. It is a self-paced, computer based course. Student's can start at any time and complete the coursework at any time of day. The presentations, narrations and other materials are identical to a traditional classroom.
- 10 Hour Refresher Course - FEE: $75 - For students whose classroom has expired (more than 13 months since they have completed a 30 hour classroom course)
- 2 Hour Right of way (Failure to Yield $35) - For individuals of all ages required to complete a State approved Online Right of Way course. Go HERE
Steps for completing the Complete Online Driver Education Course:
- Complete our Student Agreement Form to "Enroll". Click HERE
- Go to our Online Classroom and click on the "SIGN UP" tab at the top of the page.
- Select the “Online Course (30 Hour Complete)” “bundle” from the Course Catalog page right hand column.
- Click on the box that says “Get all for ($95)”. You can pay for the course using PayPal or by credit card on the screen that follows.
- NOTE: for Right of Way Course Select "Failure to Yield" Course HERE
- Complete all Online classroom sessions.
- You will have 120 days to complete all Online Sessions.
- NOTE: the state only allows students to complete one 2 hours session per day.
- Enroll in a Behind The Wheel Course. To obtain your Instruction Permit and complete your Behind The Wheel Instruction click on one of the links below indicating where you plan to do your lessons: