Visit the QUESTIONS tab above for answers to your most common questions.
PARENTS: Please have the student contact us. They need to be responsible for completing Driver's Ed. This is all part of the growing up process.
Online Students: Contact the Hartland/Okauchee office for any questions about completing the Online Classroom.
NOTE: We do NOT keep regular business hours! We are often in class, out driving or just not available. It is best to contact us VIA email and make sure you include the Student's FULL name in your correspondence.
Hartland, Lake Country Lutheran, Oconomowoc, Pewaukee, Waukesha North, South and West High Schools
- KC's Driving School 541 (operated by KC's Driving School West Inc)
- website: www.kcsdrivingschool.com
- mailing address: PO Box 590, Hartland, WI 53029
- texts: 262-563-9527 (Always include the Student's Full name)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Always include the Student's Full name)
- phone: (email or text is preferred) We have chosen to contact students/parents via email and text in order to better serve them. Information in print is much less likely to be miss interpreted or forgotten as the information is always there for review. We also would only be able to provide telephone support during a very short window during the day such as 3-5 PM. So, rather than receiving an email/text back within minutes, you would not heard anything back from us until 3PM. We are able to provide much quicker customer support doing it this way.
Watertown, Lake Mills, Marshall and Waterloo
- KC's Driving School 136 (operated by KC's Driving School LLC)
- mailing address: 209 North 3rd Street, Watertown 53094
- phone: 920-261-1750
- email: email@example.com