- Our Online Classroom is available state-wide. Visit our Online Classroom page to enroll.
- When you have completed your Classroom Course you will need enroll in a Behind the Wheel Course.
- Students who take our Online Classroom can complete their Behind the Wheel training with either KC's Driving School or with one of our many partner driving schools in the following areas:
- Lake Country Area other than AHS - KC’s Driving School 541
- Arrowhead HS - J&B Driving SChool (Jake)
- Oconomowoc HS - KC’s Driving School 541
- Kettle Moraine HS - Ace Driving School
- Lake Country Lutheran HS - KC’s Driving School 541
- Pewaukee Area - KC’s Driving School 541
- ST Johns - KC’s Driving School 541
- Waukesha Area - Ace Driving School
- Lake Mills Area - KC’s Driving School
- Watertown Area - KC’s Driving School
- Janesville Area - Best Defense Driving School
- Kenosha Area - American Certified Driving School
- Kenosha Area - Drive Right Driving School
- Racine Area - L&B Driving School
- Salem Area - 5 Star Driving School
- Paddock Lake Area - 5 Star Driving School
- Milwaukee Area - Safety First Driving School
- Oak Creek Area - Safety First Driving School
- Independence Area - Bill’s Driving School (715) 273-5161
- The traditional course is 30 Hours in a traditional group setting and 6 Hours of Behind the Wheel training. Classes are generally held Monday thru Friday or Monday thru Thursdays and meet after school during the school year.
- We offer Traditional Classes at the following locations. Click on the location to jump to that location's page.