Lake Mills Class Offerings
Complete Traditional Course Fee $310 (30 Hours Classroom and 6 Hours of BTW training, BTW lessons in Watertown).
- Upcoming Traditional Class Dates:
- 4/1 thru 4/24 M-Th 6:30 - 8:30pm
- 6/10 thru 7/3 M-F 12:00-2:00
- 8/5 thru 8/28 M-F 12:00-2:00
- *Fee paid on the first day of class by cash or check.
- Additional traditional classes offered in Watertown, see Watertown page for dates/times.
Online Course FEE $95 - (30 Hours Online Classroom)
- Start Online Classroom today! (Offered through KC's Driving School 541)
Behind The Wheel Only FEE $300 - (6 BTW Lessons, 6 hours driving and 6 hours observing)
- BTW Only is for students who took an Online Classroom.
- NOTE: You will need to call to set up an appointment to come in and complete the required documents. Your Online Classroom provider will send you an email with your State Course Completion info. You will bring that with you when you come. Please NOTE: We can NOT mail you the forms and documents. They must be completed in person.
STEPS FOR ENROLLING AND COMPLETING DRIVER'S EDUCATION
- Choose a a class from the list of upcoming classes.
- Sign up for the class by copying the info below to an email.
- You will pay for the class on the first day as well as completing the official enrollment documents.
- We do not charge a deposit. You are welcome to change classes if you need.
- Start and complete the classroom portion
- There are 30 hours of classroom. Students who are 15 1/2 when they start class, can get their instruction permit after the first day of class.
- According to State Law, students are allowed to miss class for legitimate reasons only. All absences must be made up using our Online Classroom. For more info click HERE
- Start and complete the behind the wheel portion
- You will have 6 behind the wheel lessons, two hours each. You drive one hour then observe one hour at each lesson. Call our office to schedule or cancel Behind The Wheel Lessons 920-261-1750
- You can start your BTW's once you obtain your instruction permit after turning 15 1/2.
- Many students take the class early (prior to 15 1/2) then get their permit later after the class is over.
- Your State Certificate of Completion will be digitally submitted to the DMV after you complete all 30 hours of classroom and 6 BTW's.
To Enroll: COPY AND PASTE the info below into an email to email@example.com
Class request for (Last Name, First Name):
Address (Street, City, Zip):
Parent Cell# (or home #):
High School you attend:
Which Class Dates?: