Steps to enroll:
- If you took KC's Online Classroom or Online at a different school and you plan to do your BTW training in Waukesha, Hartland, Oconomowoc, Kettle Moraine, Pewaukee and surrounding areas of Waukesha County complete steps 1,2 and 3 below.
1. Complete the Registration and Agreement form on this page.
- For KC's Driving School in Oconomowoc, Waukesha, Pewaukee and Hartland area students please fill out form below.
- For KC's Driving School in Watertown and Lake Mills please call 920-261-1750 to enroll.
- For all other driving schools, contact them to enroll in their Behind The Wheel course.
- NOTE: If you did NOT take Online Classroom with KC's you will need forward to us the Course Completion email that you received from your Wisconsin Approved online classroom driving school (note: most online driver's ed courses are NOT approved in Wisconsin). Email to us at: email@example.com. That email looks EXACTLY like this:
- "Hello, This is your classroom completion certificate. Please present this to your Behind-the-Wheel driving school upon enrollment as proof you have completed the classroom instruction requirement.
Student Name: Your F Name
Student DOB: Your Date of Birth
Completion Date: The Date You Completed the Course
Course Type: INTERNET CLASSROOM ANY AGE
School: School Number and Name of Wisconsin Driving School
Instructor: Instructor License Number and Name of Wisconsin Driving Instructor
Auth Code: 4 Digit Authorization Code
2. Pay for the BTW Program using a payment option below.
3. After payment is received and class completion is verified we will mail your signed MV3001 form to your house. You will take that form to the DMV to get your permit.
4. Go HERE to schedule your first lesson.
- If you took KC's Online or Online at a different driving school and are going to do your Behind the Wheel Training in Watertown, Jefferson, Lake Mills, Johnson Creek or other areas of Jefferson County complete steps 1 and 2 below.
NOTE: Once we process your enrollment we will mail your signed MV3001 Temps Application to your home. Then the student can go get their Instruction Permit at the DMV. It will take about 2 to 3 business days to get the form to you after you complete the previous steps. Please understand that you can not "come in" to pick up the form. We don't have that ability at this time. Nor can we email the form as the DMV requires our "original" signature and not a copy of it. We will however mail you the form ASAP once you complete your enrollment.
Payment Options: You are welcome to mail a check or pay by check on the first day of the group session if enrolling in the Traditional Courses. If you would like to mail a check mail it to: KC's Driving School, 540 Hartbrook Dr STE E, Hartland, WI 53029. Please include the students name in the memo line. Alternately you may pay by PayPal by using the button below. Be advised there is a 3% fee for using PayPal.